Good Morning
Happy Easter everyone. I hope you have a lovely weekend.
It's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge and this month our theme is Egg-stra special (Easter egg, chick in egg or even a dinosaur egg...anything egg related!) OPTIONAL EXTRA - More than 1 fold in card or project.
For my card I used Joanna Sheen's Cardmakers Year cd-rom. I printed the image 5 times so I could decoupage it, and I matted the image onto core'dinations card. For my base card I used Centura Pearl card. I used some delightful Easter Egg ribbon across the front, with a sentiment mat created from gold linen card using a Spellbinders die. The vines up each side were made using a Marianne die and pearlescent green paper. The flowers are punched with a Nellie Snellen punch for the large flowers and a Papermania punch for the smaller, tiny cream pearls were added to the centres.
Here is a side view of the card to give you an idea of the folds.
I do hope you'll be able to join in with our challenge, and please do have a look at the fabulous cards my teamies have created, you won't be disappointed There's some fabulous candy up for grabs too.
We are also having a DT call this month. Full details can be found on the challenge blog.
I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations - Easter
Craft Challenge - Spring/Easter
Paperplay Challenges - Shaped Cards
Crafty Cardmakers - Easter
Penny Black and More - Oh So Cute
Raise the Bar Challenge - Cutesy Easter/Spring Cards
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Easter
Thanks for visiting my blog today.



18 comments:
I really like your stepped card it's so beautifully decorated and the main image is really sweet.
Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Feebsy
xx
Hi Jo, Such a lovely Easter card! I love this beautiful image.
Lisa x
Fab Easter card.
A beautiful stepper card, love those vines. Hazel x
What a darling card! LOVE the vintage chick image and your flower vines down the sides are amazing! Thanks for joining us at CCM! :)
Beautiful card as always Jo! Love the image and the shape of the card.
XX
A really great Easter stepper card Jo.
Thanks so much for joining our Oh so Cute theme Penny Black and More Challenge and good luck with all the prize draws.
B x
Your card is beautiful Jo!! I love that fabulous fold and your adorable image! Have a Happy Easter!!
Hugs, Tammy
aww, what a cute image and beautifully designed step card. thank you for joining our oh so cute theme at penny black and more.
linda
what a gorgeous Easter Creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week
Hugs and Happy Easter
Kate x
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)
Just gorjuss Jo I adore the cute image, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Shell xx
Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Lovely card!
Thanks for joining Penny Black & More Challenge,hope to see some stamping next time;-))m
Super cute Easter card. Thank you for joining in the fun at Penny Black and Mote Allsorts and good luck x Susan x
amazing card - looks so great
Many thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week
Hugs
Doreen
Gorgeous card Jo! Very cute image! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge.
Gorgeous card Jo, so sweet :)
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx
Thank you so much for joining us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with absolutely adorable creation its just perfect, I hope you will try to join us again next week,
Have a lovely week,
Hugs Bridget SCSC DT
Post a Comment