Followers

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Roses For Someone Special

Good Morning

Welcome to my blog on this very wet morning.

My card for today is made using the Jane Shasky Heart of the Garden cd-rom from Joanna Sheen:


I chose my image from the decoupage section, and printed it onto glossy paper.  The backing paper is also from the cd-rom, printed onto Centura Pearl paper for a softer look.  I used silver mirror card for all my matting.

The two die-cuts are both Memory Box, cut into green pearlescent card.  I added some ribbon from my stash to complete the card.

My card is for the following challenges:

The CD Sunday Challenge - Ring a Roses

Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog - For Someone Special

17 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Very pretty Jo. I love the twisted ribbon and the die cuts. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

A beautiful image Jo, from a great CD.
I have one of those metal wall vases in my porch.
Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Beautiful card Jo, love the image. Thankfully the weather has brightened up here as it was pretty dismal when I got up. Carol x

Hazel said...

Lovely card, I'm just busy making mine for the same challenges. Hazel x

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Jo!! I love the roses and your beautiful ribbon!
Hugs, Tammy

Jan said...

Those roses look stunning and finished perfectly on this beautiful card Jo. xx Jan

Liz McGuire, said...

This is so very pretty - love it,

Liz x

Catherine said...

Beautiful card, love the ribbon....

starcyl said...

A beautiful card Jo, perfect for our challenge and such a pretty design. I must buy this cd it's a stunner.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Anonymous said...

So pretty Jo! Gorgeous flower image and I love the way you've placed the bow.
xx

cheryl said...

oh Jo this is just gorgeous adore those beautiful flowers,and that bow hugs Cherylxxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful. dd with a beautiful image
Margaret

Colleen said...

A lovely image and a really pretty card. I like the way you have done the ribbon.

Colleen
Guest Designer CD Sunday

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Jo, and I love the die cuts you've used.

sue x

NGCARDS said...

A fantastic card hun! Thanks for playing at Joanna Sheen this week! xxx

Purple Crazy said...

A beautiful card, a lovely bouquet of roses too, Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday, Wendy x

Cazro said...

A wonderful card, the roses are so pretty. Caz