Good Morning
When I logged on this morning I had been automatically updated to the new style blogger, so I'm just trying to find my way around it!
It was my Sister-in-laws 50th birthday this week, so I wanted to make her quite a special card, I turned to my Debbi Moore Pais cd's for this card.
I made a 'K' card and covered the card with backing paper from the cd. I embossed some 'old gold' paper using a Darice embossing folder as the mat for her to sit on. I decoupaged the image. The sentiment is also from the cd rom.
Here is another view of the card:
I created my floral embellishment using white feathers, hat pins and roses and created the bow from two different ribbons. Black pearls were added to the card.
A closer view of the embellishment:
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Sentimental Sunday - Frame It
Crafts and Me - Vintage
My Mum's Craft Shop - Favourite Film - My Fair Lady
Coffee, Chocolate and Cards - Bingo (Emboss, Flowers and Ribbon)
The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Inspired by a Film Title - My Fair Lady




14 comments:
Hi Jo what a beautiful card I have Debbie moores Cd's that always make a fab card with the images , I love the embossed gold well done Hugs Elaine
oh wow love this one super image,and love the layout hugs Cherylxxxxxx
This is just beautiful, Jo! Thank you for playing along with us at CCCC for our Bing challenge.
Cheers,
DT Jenny
http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com
Great card, love the shape....
Wow, this is gorgeous - she'll love it,
Liz x
What a lovely elegant card Jo!
Hugs Lynsey x
This beautiful image, together with all the gold, pearls and ribbon - it's just lovely!
Beautiful card Jo, I love it's opulence. Blogger upgraded me yesterday - it seems okay, just doesn't look nice! Carol x
gorgeous creation and love the presentation of your film, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
Hi Jo,
This looks gorgeous. Love the design & fabulous gold embossing. Great interpretation of your film title. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge.
Hugs,
Andie xx
Such an elegant card Jo. Love the image and colours and the pearl pins look beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week and be sure to join us again soon.
Rachelle
SS DT
gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at My Mums Craft Shop! Gemma :)
What a beautiful card, I love the details with the feathers!
Happy crafting!
Mrs Wonka (Zoe) x
Post a Comment