Good Morning
A very warm welcome to my new followers, it's a pleasure to have your company.
I'm not doing as well with my Christmas cards as I planned! In January I decided to make 1 a week to avoid the last minute panic. I've failed miserably! So my card for today is a Christmas card using the House Mouse decoupage from Joanna Sheen.
Isn't that image adorable? After layering up the decoupage, I printed a sheet of backing paper from Joanna Sheen's Messy Rabbit Christmas cd-rom. The red bauble is a Marianne Die which I put silver mirror card behind. The sentiment base is cut from green mirror card with a Nellie Snellen die, and the sentiment is from Lily of the Valley, stamped in Fired Brick distress ink. I used some metallic cord (which had originally held a tag onto some clothing and was too nice to throw away!) onto which I threaded some metallic baubles that have been in my stash for ages!
My card is for the following challenges:
Paper Play Challenges - Animal Antics
Moving Along With The Times - Merry Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Metallica
Fussy and Fancy Friday - Punches and Dies
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Lots of Layers
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Photo Inspiration
ABC Christmas Challenges - H for Hardware
Jingle Belles - Re-cycling (Metallic cord)


19 comments:
oh Hun this is one gorgeous card just love the image and your detail as ever is stunning,hugs Cherylxxxx
Oh this is so sweet Jo.
The HM image is adorable and the mini jingle bells are gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx
Fab Christmas card, love the little baubles.....
So much loveliness on this gorgeous card - love the HM decoupage and that bauble is super. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 69 - hope to see you again soon x
Lovely card Jo - and you're doing better than me cos I haven't made any xmas cards yet lol!
Kim x
Beautiful christmas card..love the image so pretty, I also said I must get mine done as last year it was a mad panic.. you have given me the inspriration to get started, Hugs May x x x
This is gorgeous JO, love the fabulous image and super colours.xxx
Every time I visit your blog Jo your Blog Header makes me smile, such a wonderful view.
Fab Christmas card, my favourite House Mouse, I'm glad I'm not the only one that is behind with my Christmas cards already.
Pauline
x
Love this Jo, the BP is perfect for the image. Carol x
This is such a sweet card and just love the image. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x
Aww, this is so sweet Jo!! Lovely image and I love the string of baubles you've added.
xx
Gorgeous card - and HM in to the bargain. Lovely. Hazel x
Your recycled cord is perfect for those holiday bobbles ... so glad you celebrated Earth Day with us at jingle belles.
Oh wow this is so sweet. I must get some of these house mouse stamps. Love the design and the embellies look wonderful.
Diane xx
Yup I agree the image is super adorable love it! love your tiny bells too! Thanks for entering ABC Christmas challenge this time,
hugs Samantha :0)
Gorgeous card and love how you mirrored the baubles.
Thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week.
Best wishes, Sharon
not only is that image just waaaaaaaay TOOOOOO CUUUUUTE, i think your card is the BEST USE EVER of a discarded clothing tag! AWESOME recycling there!!! ♥
Such a sweet card Jo. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR this month.
Aww, such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge. Good Luck. Carissa :)
Post a Comment