Hello
I hope you're having a good day.
One of my favourite flowers is the Sunflower, they are such bright and cheery flowers and when I look at them I have to smile. Some years ago, I grew lots of different types and colours of sunflowers and filled the borders with them. They looked stunning and we got so many comments about them. When they had finished flowering, I kept lots of the seeds and added them to homemade bread. They taste delicious. Sadly my gardening days are behind me now, as are my bread making come to that!
Anyway, sorry for the waffle, I'll now show you my card for today:
I bet you're smiling now aren't you?
This is, of course, the gorgeous Teddy Bea, who has been coloured using Spectrum Noir pens. She is then sat on a brown mat which has been placed onto a Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Rectangle cut from Core'dinations card. The mini sentiment panel at the bottom is a section from a Darice embossing folder with a gold sentiment added. The brown card has also been embossed using a Darice embossing folder.
The little snowflakes are quilled. There is a new challenge over at Joanna Sheen's forum and this month it is to try quilling, so I decided to incorporate it into my card.
The card follows the sketch over at Fetch a Sketch and is also for the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenge - Use yellow and one other colour
Papermake Up Stamps - Birthday
Creative Craft Challenges - Animal Antics
My Time To Craft Challenge - Gardening Gems
Ladybug Crafts - Birthday
Shopping Our Stash - Starts with a B - Bea and Bird and Brown!
Thanks for visiting my blog today.


14 comments:
Hi Jo, an adorable image and a gorgeous card.
Your gardening and bread making days may be over, but your card making is flourishing!!
xxx
This is gorgeous Jo, love the image and your quilling looks fabulous. Carol x
oh Hun this is just so super cute,just love the image and
layout hugs Cherylxxxxxx
Very cute, such a fun image and love the colours.
Cute card, love the embossing....
Great Card hunny Good luck in The Creative Craft Challenge
Love the colors of this card and the image is so cute. Lots of great textures too. So glad you joined us for the birthday challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps' Digi Makeover Challenge this week.
Such a sweet card. You're right, it makes me smile :) Thanks so much for joining our Birthday challenge at PMS Digital Makeover Challenge.
Hugs and smiles,
Eret
Great colour scheme - sets the image off beautifully
Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges!
Hi Jo this is such a cute card, I adore that image!
Thanks for playing along with the Ladybugs this week for the Birthday Challenge and good luck
Laurie x
I'm loving the Teddy Bo image and how you've used him, Glad you entered the LCI Birthday challenge to share it with us. Have a great weekend,Julie.x
How cute is this little bear! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!
Fabulous card! Love those flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch! x
Great take on the sketch and wonderful image! Thanks for entering the Fetch A Sketch Challenge – hope you can join us again next time! Fetch A Sketch
Post a Comment