The current challenge over at Rainbow Lady's Challenge is St Georges Day/Patriotic/British. Here is my card:
I'm really pleased with how this card has turned out. I love Faye Whittaker's work and this image is from Joanna Sheen's cd. I thought it was crying out to be decoupaged, so I took the image into MCS professional and made us the decoupage pieces. I then matted the image onto the red and dark blue card.
The backing papers are also from the same cd-rom, printed onto Crafters' Companion Satin paper. My blogging friend Edna recommended this, and I am always delighted with the results I get from it, and believe me, I've tried many papers, so a big thank you Edna MWAH.
I created the bunting using some Diamond dies from Nellie Snellen, and some red and blue bakers twine.
My card is also for the following challenges.
Ooh La La Creations - Bold and Bright
My Mum's Craft Shop - The Great Outdoors
Thanks for visiting my blog today.


9 comments:
Great card, such lovely images. Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Ladys this week. Elizabeth x
This is a super image and I too like Faye Whittakers work. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady this week.
Jenny x
What a great card Jo xx Jan
Gorgeous card, love all the fabulous bunting...
oh wow this is one stunning card just adore the images,and the layout is just perfect hugs Cherylxx
Gorgeous card Jo, love the images off this CD and really must make more use of mine. Carol x
Love this CD, great card. The bunting is super. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x
Wonderfully patriotic card and I too love the work of Faye Whittaker, you have really done the image proud. I love the bunting. Thank you for joining our Bold and Bright Challenge at Ooh La La creations
Alli D
xx
Jo this is stunning What a fabulous card I love this one , great colours and that image is super well done.
Hugs Elaine
Post a Comment