This is my second post for today, whatever next? ;)
I've combined a few different challenges to come up with my card, and here it is:
I followed the sketch over at Totally Gorjuss for my layout. I used the bingo challenge at TotallyPaperCrafts and I selected Blue, Die-cut and Flowers. I used an image from Pollycraft and coloured her with spectrum noirs. I made the flowers out of fabric to tie in with the current challenge at Pollycraft Challenge.
The backing paper for the card is from my stash. The mat she is sat on is a Spellbinders die cut from Core'dinations card. The decorative strip across the card is also Core'dination, embossed using a Darice Embossing folder available from Crafters Companion. The flourish behind the flowers is also a Spellbinders die, cut from white card.
I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:
ABC Challenge - M is for magical
My Time To Craft Challenge - Fairy Nice
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - Use lots of shapes
Thanks for stopping by.


10 comments:
This is just so gorgeous,what a fabulous image and love the layout.xxx
Hi Jo
a fabulous card, great image & colouring, pretty embelies & design,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, sue,x
Another gorgeous card Jo. What a lovely, sweet image and fab colours. Very cheery.
xx
This is really sweet, love that image and DP. Great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.
Kat xx
Oh this is gorgeous, love the cute image.
luv
Debby
this is super sweet!
love that you joined us at MTTC!!!
oh this is so cute - love the flowers
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x
Really pretty card Jo, love the fresh colours. Thanks for joining us over at ABC, hope to see you again.
Hugs
Clare
xx
She is very cute, love the image, and fab flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this fortnight, good luck. Pami x
Oh my! Oh my!
This is DARLING and a wonderful
design with such sweet details!
I totally enjoyed this card so thanks
so much for linking up to ABC!
~Leah
Post a Comment