Good Morning
I've another Easter card to share with you today, again made with the lovely Giordano decoupage from Joanna Sheen.
I followed the sketch over at Willow Sketchie Challenge, along with their theme of embossing.
I used an 8 x 8 card blank and embossed some core'dinations cardstock. I used a co-ordinating backing paper from an old issue of Making Cards magazine which I matted onto silver mirror card. The sentiment mat was cut with a spellbinders die and I added a glittery flower and some silver leaves to complete the card.
My card is also for the following challenges:
Polka Doodles Challenge - Easter and they're also having a fab blog hop.
Craft Your Days Away - Easter
One Stop Craft Challenge - Easter
Hooked On Craft Challenge - Easter
ABC DT Challenge - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Happy Easter
Thanks for visiting.


16 comments:
Really cute card, nice layout and such pretty colours.
Wendy -x-
Love your gorgeous card,a beautiful image and fabulous layout.xxx
Another gorgeous one Jo, love the image. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments too. Carol x
This is fab, great take on our sketch!
Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
Oh Jo such a pretty card I love it Hugs Elaine
Ah Jo how cute is this card, What a sweet Ducky, Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxo
Aww the little duck is just adorable.Love the pink the paper to go with him.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x
Oh this is just too sweet ! really pretty with fab details! thankyou for joining the fun this time over at CYDA
hugs
Jacqui P x
Lovely card! Your colors are so pretty and the patterned paper you chose is beautiful with the sweet image. Thanks so much for joining ABC DT for our "Anything Goes" challenge!
Beautiful card. The image is so striking.
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.
Mari
What a beautiful card. I've just been admiring the one card above this post too!!
Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog and thanks for joining the Polka Doodles blog ho and challenge. Good luck.
Claire xxx
This is lovely Jo, fab image and your papers and embossed panel complement it beautifully.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week and following the theme and the sketch.
Pauline
x
adorable easter image and card ! love it , thanks for joining in on the fun over at Polka Doodles.
hugsz
Ashley
A gorgeous Easter card - a great image and details too.
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away in our Easter challenge.
Hugs Sarahxx
This is so sweet Jo , thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.
Shell xx
This is so cute, love the sweet image and the beautiful Spring colours. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Crafts this month and good luck xx
Post a Comment