Good Morning
My card for today is a Christmas card. I so enjoyed having a go at the Spirelli challenge the other day, I decided to have another go!
This card is made using papers from Making Cards magazine. I used silver mirror card for all the matting, and punched along the bottom edge of the main image with a Martha Stewart punch.
The circles were cut using a Nellie Snellen die, and after adding the images to the centre of each, I used silver metallic thread for the Spirelli. I was trying to mirror the design in the backing paper.
My card is for the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge Blog - E for embroidery
Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge - Favourite Colour Combo for Christmas
Bling It On Challenge - Monotone
Thanks for visiting.


12 comments:
WOW Jo, I really like this card. You know when something just catches your eye, well your card did that for me today, well done, love it.
Jackie x
Fabulous Jo. What a lovely card I love it . Colours are beautiful Hugs Elaine
Wow Jo this is beautiful xx Jan
Hi Jo, what a beautiful Christmas card!
Hugs Lynsey x
Gorgeous card!
thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sparkles Christmas for our " Colour me Happy " challenge
Hope you will join us again soon
good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x
wow gorgeous love the colour and the images so classy
Hugs Kate xx
Very elegant card, love the red and white and fhe spirelli looks fab.
Wow!! So much fab detail in this card Jo. The spirelli looks gorgeous.
xx
I love your card, that spirelli looks really effective
Thank you for joining in at SCC this month
Jackie x
Beautiful card, love the colours. This looks like a lot of work. Well done, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde
A beautiful card, it really stands out. thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge with our Embroidery theme. Caz
Gorgeous creation, love spirelli but haven't done any for years!
Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
Post a Comment