Good Morning
I hope the sun is shining for you today.
My card for today is made using the new stamps from Hobby Art called British Countryside:
This is a lovely set of stamps. You get so many on the sheet and I've used just 4 for my card.
I stamped the images onto Watercolour Card using Versafine ink. I think these images lend themselves so well to watercolouring. I used a Darice embossing folder from Crafters Companion and Core'dinations card. I sanded it very slightly. I trimmed down the image to fit in the embossed frame and then matted this onto black card. I made a card blank from pearlescent card from PaperMill and matted the image onto this.
It took me all my time not to add any embellishments to this card, but decided to leave it 'as is' so as not to detract too much from the image, also, I made this as a 'male' card so that decided it too!
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Card for a male.
Cards For Men - Spring Colours
Crafty Ann's Challenge - It's a man's world
Thanks for visiting!


8 comments:
This is lovely Jo, what a gorgeous scene you have created.
Pauline
x
really lovely card Jo.
Kim x
Scene looks lovely with the embossing.
I also find it really hard to leave off a sentiment but it has worked really well on this card and that embossing is fab...
what a lovely creation and a great masculine card, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
Such a peaceful scene Jo - and so good for a man's card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x
Gorgeous card,love the scene you have created and the colours are lovely...Thanks for joining in with us at Cards for Men,hope to see you next time....
Mandy x
Oh my this is adorable! I really do love the scene you have created, it is amazing and so real like. Thanks for linking up and playing along at Crafty Ann's Challenge this week :)
Post a Comment