Hello
I hope you're having a good weekend. We've got sunshine here which is lovely.
My card for today uses Joanna Sheen's Patience Strong cd-rom for the main image, and flowers from The Big One cd-rom, build a blossom:
I used a scalloped-edge 6 x 6 card blank which I scored to produce the diamond pattern. I matted the image onto gold linen card. I cut out the roses and leaves, shaped them with various tools, and then added a pearl to the centre of each. My first attempt at these particular flowers, they took some time to make but I am pleased with the result.
My card is for the following challenges:
Craft Challenge - No designer paper
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sunday - Focus On Your Sentiment
Thanks for visiting today.
Jo x

7 comments:
Gorgeous card Jo xx Jan
A gorgeous card Jo.xxx
oh gosh Hun this really is one beautiful card what super design,hugs Cherylxx
Gorgeous card Jo, you've made a super job of the flowers. Carol x
A beautiful card Jo. Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx
Beautiful card Jo, I adore your scored diamond pattern and those gorgeous flowers!
Thanks for entering our Anything goes challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx
A lovely card, those flowers look awesome.
Wendy -x-
Post a Comment