Good Morning
I hope you've had a lovely weekend.
The challenge for this week at the CD Sunday Challenge Blog is recycling.
Here is my card:
I used Do Crafts Especially For You cd-rom for my card and printed the main image from the decoupage section and the backing paper from the same cd.
I took some core'dinations card and ran it through my big shot with a happy birthday embossing folder. I then sanded it to bring out the core. I cut the stars using a die-namics die, again from core'dinations.
The ribbon is re-cycled and was wrapped around some pyjamas my daughter got as a present. I tied it using the Bowdabra, fastened the bow with some bakers twine and then added a couple of star charms.
My cards is also for the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes
The Crafty Pad Challenge - Recycling
Thanks for visiting.


12 comments:
Hi Jo. Such a pretty card with lovely delicate blues.
Thank you for joining in with our recycling theme.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT
Super card Jo, love the colours and your bow looks great. Carol x
I do so love recycling!
What a sweet little card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad this week in our Recycle It Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
Very pretty card, nice design.
Margaret
Great card Jo, love the colour and your bow looks great, do I need a bowdabra?
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
Ohh fabulous card and great image. Great recycling too :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)
Debbiex
Fab card, so pretty and cute, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday xx
I love this Tatty Ted Cd and you have made a lovely card from it. Nice recycled touch. Thank you for sharing with us at CD Sunday this week.
Jen x
A very sweet card and I love the recycled ribbon.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
I have something for you if you visit my blog!
Jo your card is really sweet, just love the soft blues and the teddy is sooo cute !! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad !!
hugs Diane xx
A really sweet card and I have a pile of ribbon and chord from buying pyjamas too! Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.
Wendy -x-
Post a Comment