Followers

Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Happy Anniversary

Good Morning

My card for today is made using a combination of die-cuts and embossing folders.


The base card is a pearlescent cream from PaperMill.  I embossed some gold mirror board with D'vine swirls embossing folder.  I then embossed some of the cream pearlescent card with a swirly frame embossing folder.  I printed the wording in gold in the centre of the frame.  I combined 2 gold ribbons to make the bow, and die-cut the flowers and leaves from gold card using Marianne Dies.  A pearl was then added to the centre of the flower.

My card is for the following challenges:

Totally Papercrafts - Ribbons and/or bows

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Bingo - I chose Swirls, Flowers and Pearls

One Stitch At A Time - Use a digi or no image

Bunny Zoe Crafts - Celebrations

Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting today.

5 comments:

Jan said...

What n elegant card xx Jan

downrightcrafty said...

Wow a gorgeous creation and great take on our Bingo theme this week, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

Anonymous said...

Very elegant and special Jo. xx

Franz♥ said...

Gorgeous creation Jo, so elegant!

Thanks for playing along with us at Secret Crafter this week.

Hugs, Franz.

Nicola said...

Great card Jo with gorgeous embossing and a beautiful flower!
Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge this week over at Allsorts and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx