Followers

Sunday, 5 February 2012

Peter Rabbit

Good Afternoon

I hope you're having a good weekend.

Here is another calendar I have made.  This one uses the Peter Rabbit cd-rom from Crafters Companion:


The image and backing paper are both printed from the cd-rom.  I cut two frames from core'dinations card using Marianne dies.  I lightly sanded the card.  I added two eyelets at the top of the calendar to thread the ribbon through.

My calendar is for the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Use a tag

Aud Sentiments - Anything but a card

Penny Black and More - Colour Bingo - Blue Green and Kraft (Kraft being the colour of the rabbit, hope this is ok?)

The Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.

Jo x

15 comments:

Carol said...

Another wonderful calendar Jo, love the image on this one. Carol x
PS Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments too! x

brenda said...

What a lovely calendar page Jo.

Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us and joining our Bingo challenge at Penny Black and More, good luck and hope you will join us again.

B x

Shirley said...

This is such a pretty calendar card. I love the sanded die cut frame. it makes the image stand out beautifully. very pretty backing paper too.
Thank you for joining us this month at Penny Black and More and we hope you will join us next month too.

Shirley

Anonymous said...

Beautiful calendar card, lovely colours and papers. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour, good luck cheers Sue N x

Claire said...

Gorgeous calendar. Hugs, Claire x

Sylvia x said...

Excellent project , just love this Peter Rabbit image and the lovely pastel colours you have used. thank you for joining us at Poodles Parlour

Sylvia xx

cotnob said...

This is a great calendar Jo, I love that image and your colour choice.
Pauline
x

Rosietoes said...

Just lovely Jo. The colours co-ordinate beautifully.

Edna x

Lynsey said...

Hi Jo, what a lovely calendar!
Hugs Lynsey x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is fabulous!! Love it

Ali x

Mona Evy said...

This is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge.

happyglitzygirl said...

Great idea, love what you did, thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, blessings Hilde

Karen said...

What a wonderful calendar!

This is just very lovely!  Smiles. :0)

Krafty Karen DT for Poodles Parlour.xx

Michelle J M said...

Such a cute calendar, love Peter Rabbit! Michelle x

Ruthie said...

Thats such a cool project - love it!

Thanks for joining in the Challenge at Aud Sentiments

Rx