Followers

Friday, 17 February 2012

Paint Fusion Sweet Peas

Hello

As soon as I saw the sweet pea decoupage on Sheena Douglass' new Paint Fusion cd-rom it was sold to me.  Here is my first card using this gorgeous image.


The base card is also printed from the cd-rom.  Using a glitter girls board to produce a frame, I embossed the base cardstock, and then some co-ordinating cardstock, to which I added border peel offs.  The butterfly is also printed from the cd-rom.  I printed it onto cardstock and then triple embossed it.

My card is for the following challenges:

Flutterby Wednesdays - Anything with wings

Divas by Design - Wings and Things

Cute Card Thursday - Flower Power

The Poodles Parlour - Mothers Day/Female

Truly Scrumptious Challenge - All Creatures Great and Small

PaperPlay Challenges - Critters

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, lovely flowers. Thanks for taking part and sharing your card with us at poodles Parlour challenge. Good Luck. Cheers Sue N xx

Karen said...

This is a truly wonderful card honey. I still haven't looked at my cd-rom yet.. guess what my plans for Friday evening are.. ooh that's tonight!! Smiles..
Thank you so much for joining us for our challenge and good luck!
Krafty Karen DT for Poodles Parlour.xx

lalkygirl said...

what a fantastic creation ,i love the colours and you have mastered the paint fusion technique beautifully..........i tried this a long time again when donna dewberry was showcasing this technique [it was called one stroke painting then] ,you have inspired me to have another go....donna dewberry has loads of tutorials on you you tube for many more flowers to paint
thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
tracey x

Deb said...

So beautiful!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Jo. I must say those sweet peas really appealed to me as well.

Edna x

Anonymous said...

So pretty Jo; this is one of my favourite image from the CD. Beautiful card.
xx

cheryl said...

oh wow Jo this is just stunning,those flowers are just so so beautiful hugs Cherylxxx

Carol said...

Another beautiful card Jo, the sweet peas look so pretty. Carol x

Anne said...

Jo this is stunning, love it! The DVD looks very tempting, I've tried Paint Fusion and not been happy with my efforts:)
Anne
x

Michelle J M said...

So, so pretty! The sweet peas look so real. Michelle x

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Wow, simple and beautiful, I love the soft lilacs,
Thanks for joining us at Paperplay,
Hugz
Kenzie xx

Sylvia x said...

stunning card, love your pastel colour scheme

Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour

Sylvia xx

Jayne A said...

Very pretty. I love the way you have raised the flowers and the butterfly.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Laney said...

Super card!
thanks for joining us at Diva's this week hope to see you next week too
hugs
laney

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card,really pretty!!!

Thanks for sharing with us at poodles Parlour challenge. Good Luck.....

Big hugs Jo xxx