Followers

Monday, 20 February 2012

Jane Shasky 90th Birthday Card

Good Morning

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend.

The current challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Is Big Birthdays.

My card is a birthday card for a 90 year old!


I used a 6 x 6 scalloped edge card blank to which I added some vellum using flower brads.  The main image, from Joanna Sheen's Jane Shasky cd-rom, I printed a number of times and decoupaged it.  It is then matted onto silver linen card, and then pink holographic card.  The mat the number is sat on uses the same holographic card and is cut with a Nellie Snellen die.  Peel offs are used for the number.

My card is also for the following:

Paper Sundaes - Birthdays

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

6 comments:

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Jo, I love the image - my favourite decoupage and your use of vellum.
Pauline
x

Poppet said...

A beautiful card Jo, the vellum looks very delicate and look wonderful as a backdrop to your beautiful decoupage.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Jo, love the image you've chosen and the vellum background. Carol x
PS thanks for sharing at CWWC too. x

Tammy said...

WOW this is stunning Jo! I love that image and your use of vellum!! Gorgeous creation!
Hugs, Tammy

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card Jo. Love your use of vellum.

Edna x

Janet said...

What a beautiful card! My favorite part is the image--love those colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can.
Janet, DT