Followers

Saturday, 26 November 2011

Wedding Wishes

Good morning

My eldest daughter was asked to be a bridesmaid for her friends mum who was re-marrying this week.  The wedding was up in Scotland and they are travelling home as I type.

This is the card I made:

The base card I used is a beautiful pearlescent cream card.  The deep red is the colour of the bridesmaids dresses.  I embossed some cardstock with a cuttlebug folder and die cut the flowers, leaves and butterflies using Marianne dies.  A pearl was added to complete the flower, a ribbon bow and a co-ordinating rub-on sentiment were used to complete the card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Paper Sundaes - Beautiful bows

Pile it on - Anything with a p (Pearl)

Divas by Design - Monochromatic

Creative Craft Challenge  - Anything Goes

My Mums Craft Shop - Things with wings

Flutterby Wednesdays - Open Challenge

Moving along with the times - Ribbons and bows

Crafty Ann's Challenge - Monotone

Craft Your Days Away - Buttons or bows

Creative Card Crew Challenge  - Monochromatic (thanks Jan)

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a lovely weekend.

Jo x

18 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Gorgeous Jo!...love the way you placed the ribbon too...

greetings, Alie :-)

Carol said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Jo, love your colours. Carol x

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card Jo,I love it.xxx

Jan said...

WOW this is brilliant Jo. It would be ideal for Creative card crew challenge too. xx Jan

Sue said...

WOW, stunning. Love the color combo. Beautiful creation. The happy couple will be so pleased.

Hugs
Sue

Rosietoes said...

Love that colour combo Jo and the delicate embossing too. I'm sure it was received with delight.

Edna x

iReneM said...

This is really beautiful, Jo.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
x

Ann Whitfield said...

Absolutely stunning Jo - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Anonymous said...

What a luxurious looking make Jo. Very special and beautiful.
xx

Pami said...

Gorgeous card Jo, I really love the embossing, so elegant! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - really elegant!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Shelby said...

Beautiful card! Love the clean lines and the colors are so striking. Thanks for joining us at MMCS things with wings challenge.

Shelby

Gaynor Greaves said...

Wow, what an amaaazing card, I like this a lot, just gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at CYDA, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

Nikbee said...

A really elegant card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
Nikki x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Such a beautiful elegant card. Love the embossing and the leave die. Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenge this week.
Diane xx

Laney said...

Stunning card Jo!!
thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful card Jo, love the twisted ribbon and the title of your blog is FAB!!

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for Debs 'Ribbons & Bows' and good luck with the challenge
Laurie x

Beverley said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
Bev x