Hello
I was meant to post this card yesterday but had a really bad day do didn't get it done. I'm really struggling with my pain at the moment so will keep this brief.
Yesterday was Emma's 11th Birthday and yesterday morning she headed off on a school trip, due back Friday. This is the card me and hubby sent her:
Emma is a big Manchester City fan and one of her presents was the new away shirt. I photographed the shirt to use for her card. I created the football boot out of black, red and gold card, added silver eyelets and metallic red cord for the laces. The wording was created using an x-cut alphabet die. The backing paper is from a Crafters Companion cd-rom. She loved her card - and her new shirt!
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
PaperPlay Challenges - Shaped cards
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenge - Free For All
I'm missing Emma already but know she's going to have a fantastic time. On Friday we're going to have a birthday tea (a takeaway of Emma's choice).
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Jo x

4 comments:
Great card Jo Emma will love it, xx Jan
Fabulous card Jo, perfect for an avid football fan. Carol x
Beautiful card - thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.
oh this is one gorgeous card just love the image and the beautiful colors,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cherylxxxxxx
Post a Comment