Good Afternoon
I'm sorry I've not been around much. My condition has deteriorated again so my GP is increasing my medication to try and get the pain under control a bit better. It's all making me feel even more 'out of it'.
My card for today shows the true meaning of Christmas:
I used a lovely brown linen card, gold mirri board and papers from Making Cards. Spellbinders dies are used and a pearl in each corner and finally some peel-offs to complete the card.
My card is for the following challenges:
Totally Paper Crafts Challenge 94 - Christmas
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Nativity
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Decorative/fancy corners
Rainbow Lady's Challenge - A Christmas Carol (Oh Holy Night)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge - Christmas With Pearls
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Nativity
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything Goes
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Jo x

23 comments:
This is beautiful! I really love the nativity scene and the colouring is so rich and elegant
Really beautiful card - those corners are magnificent.
Thanks for playing along with our 'Christmas' challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Hope that you're feeling better after the change in your meds.
Caroline xxx
Very elegant!
Beautiful and so good to see the real meaning of the season. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x
great choice of image and gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some more candy if you are interested :)
Beautiful card, Jo. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.
So beautiful! I also used O Holy Night! I hope you are feeling better soon.
Hi Jo, so sorry you're not feeling well. I hope the pain eases for you soon.
Your card is absolutely beautiful and the first one I've seen this year that really shows the true meaning of Christmas.
xx
A beautiful card Jo.
I'm so sorry your not so good. Hope things improve soon. Hugs xx Jan
A beautiful card! Love he colour combo and detail.
Diane xx
Sorry to hear you have been so poorly Jo. Hope you improve soon. This is a beautiful card and spotted you have entered WW this week. Thanks for playing. Marianne x
Fabulous card!
Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sparkles Christmas with our Nativity challenge
Hope you will join us again soon, good luck xx
This is so beautiful, a "proper" Christmas card. Hope your meds are sorted for you soon
Anne
x
This is a beautiful card and the scene you have chosen fits our nativity challenge really well. Thank you for joining in at SFCC this month
Happy Christmas
Jackie x
A beautiful traditional card! Thank you for taking part in Sparkles Christmas Nativity challenge xx
Beautifully made!!!
Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Anything goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)
What a gorgeous Christmasy card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x
a really elegant card. thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. x
Super card, thanks for sharing it with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jenny x
Gorgeous card Jo thanks for sharing with us this week at Rainbow Lady's Challenge. Elizabeth x
A very beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x
Such a beautiful card. Very elegant.
Thanks so much for joining us this month at Sparkles Christmas and at Totally Papercrafts. Merry Christmas to you and all the best for 2012.
Mel X
Post a Comment