Hello!
I hope you've all had a lovely weekend.
My card for today is made using one of the decoupage images on Joanna Sheen's Faye Whittaker cd-rom:
For a bit of a change, I used one of my glitter girls embossing boards for this card. I embossed both the red and gold layers and then layered them up. The teeny little gems are midget gem frostings. I printed the image onto matt photo paper and once I had completed the decoupage added some glamour dust to add that 'compulsory' Christmas sparkle. The sentiment is Lili of the Valley, sat on a Memory Box die-cut.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge - Winter Sports
Totally Papercrafts - Victorian
Craft Your Passion Challenge - Let it Snow
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Jo x

14 comments:
Adorable card Jo xx Jan
That is a gorgeous image Jo. I think I've printed it out somewhere. LOL I've been trying to tidy. Nuff said!
Love the effect of the decoupage - beautiful card.
Edna x
Nice scenery on the card!
greetings, Alie :-)
How beautiful Jo! Love how you did the matting!
Great card Jo, you have my complete admiration in having the patience to decoupage - the result is fab. Hugs Sxx
Gorgeous image Jo, great card. Carol x
The dimension is fantastic in this card. Perfect for a decoupage scene. Thank you for joing is at Totally PaperCrafts Victorian Challenge this week. **Linda
Gorgeous card and beautiful scene!! Thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas and good luck!!
Hugs
Hazel GDT ABC xx
PS. I have Christmas candy
http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-christmas-candy.html
Lovely card I love these old scenes of everyone on the lake skating, Thanks for coming to join us at ABC Christmas Challenge for our winter sports challenge, I hope you can come play again soon you can enter as many times as you like per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)
Gorgeous card Jo :-) The scene is fabulous and the decoupage is beautiful :-)
thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts and ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
super card Jo!! Thanks for joining us at CYP this week hope to see you next week too
hugs
Laney GDT
Beautifully put together card.Love the sparkle.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x
Beautiful card, Jo! Your image is fantastic and I love the decoupage! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx
Wonderful card - such a lovely scene!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
Post a Comment