Followers

Friday, 14 October 2011

A Vintage Lady

Good Afternoon

I hope your Friday is going well.

My card for today is one I made for my Auntie for her 80th Birthday. 


The image and backing papers are from Joanna Sheen's Dancing With Shadows cd-rom.  I printed the image twice so I could decoupage her.  The mat she is sat on is cut from linen cardstock with a Nellie Snellen die.  Some feathers were added to complete the card.

My card is for the following challenges:

The Crafty Pad Challenge - Vintage

Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes Plus A Sentiment

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo xx

12 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Jo, what a beautiful elegaant card! I'm sure your auntie will it!
Hugs Lynsey x

Maggie's Crafts said...

Simply stunning!

Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Pad in the VINTAGE challenge this week. :)

Maggie
x

Rosietoes said...

I'm sure she will be thrilled with this card Jo. It's very stylish with a lovely vintage touch.

Sorry I missed yesterday - your Boo card is fab.

Edna x

Jan said...

This is great Jo xx Jan

Victoria Lavender said...

Wonderful! Just perfect for our "Vintage" challenge with The Crafty Pad. Thanks so much for playing.
Victoria Lavender

Dawn said...

A beautiful Cameo card! I love the feathers too!
Thanks for linking up to the Vintage Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

A lovely card for a real vintage lady :-)

greetings, Alie

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Jo this is stunning. Love the vintage look.
Diane xx

Dotty Jo said...

Very stylish Jo! She'll love it, Jo x

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love the feather accents.



Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” challenge at Sentimental Sundays.

~Cheryl~

cotnob said...

What an elegant lady, just right for an 80th birthday. I love your feather embellishment.
Pauline
x

Tammy said...

Oh WOW Jo this is gorgeous!! I love the feathers and the vintage feel!
Hugs, Tammy :)