Followers

Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Yummy Teddy Bea

Good Evening

Over at Teddy Bo and Co Top Tip Thursday our homework for this week is to make a fabulous corner bookmark.  Here is mine:

I'm going to use mine in my recipe books, so this was the perfect image for me to use. Teddy Bea is coloured with pencils, and matted onto some orange cardstock cut with a Nellie Snellen die.  The backing paper is from a Cute Companions cd-rom,  I attached some lemon and mint green satin ribbon to which I added some round and flower-shaped gems.  I've put it to the test and it works perfectly!

Just to let you know that my friend loved the tea-bag holder that I made for last weeks' homework.  I filled it with tea-bags and biscuits before giving it to her.

I would also like to enter my bookmark in the following challenges:

My Mum's Craft Shop - Food and Drink

Cuddly Buddly Challenge - Anything But A Card

PaperPlay Challenges - Cupcake

9 comments:

Jan said...

Love this Jo what a great idea. xx Jan

Diane's Card Designs said...

Oh wow this is a fantastic corner bookmark. Never seen one of these before and I love it!.....must try and make one.
Diane xx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous - fantastic homework again - love the image for a yummy bookmark - another A star!
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Rosietoes said...

Your love affair with the wee bears continues Jo. This is gorgeous and would make a lovely gift too.
Smashing homework! A+

Edna x :)

Anne said...

What a brilliant idea and love the ribbons coming from it
Anne
x

cotnob said...

Love your bookmark Jo, the image is just right for a cookery book.
Pauilne
x

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

what a lovely bookmark! so cute! thanks for playing at mmcs this week! hugs carlyann xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at MMCS, Hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

The Crafty Blonde said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for playing along at My Mums Craft Shop this week.
Lyndsey xx