Good Evening
As soon as I saw Nela's fab project over at Teddy Bo & Co I knew it was a perfect make for a friend of mine. Here is my finished project:
The paper I've used on the teapot is from a previous Making Cards magazine and I went round all the edges with Milled Lavender distress inks. Teddy Bea is coloured with coloursoft pencils and distress inks, and the pattern on the cup is made using a teeny-weeny stamp. The sentiment is computer generated. The mat Teddy Bea and the sentiment are sat on are Spellbinders Labels 22 and this is the first time I have used them. Little gems were added to complete the design.
I would also like to enter my project in the following challenges:
Teddy Bo Challenge - Use Your Favourite Colour
Totally Paper Crafts - Animals
Allsorts Challenge - Use A Bear
One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Favourite Colours
Hooked On Craft - Anything But A Card
Digi Makeover Challenge - Anything But A Card
Thanks for having a look.
Jo x

13 comments:
Jo that is fab. You have made everything so beautifully. Your friend will be delighted with her gift.
Edna x
WOW Jo, this is just so beautiful. Fantastic take on the tutorial and I just love your colouring. Your frind will love your gift!
Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
Hugs, Jill
It looks great!!
greetings, Alie :-)
This is great Jo. xx Jan
Wow, this is great Jo, your friend is very lucky.
Pauline
x
Thanks for joining us for our tutorial. You have followed the instructions brilliantly.
Thanks for joining us over at Teddy Bo,
Hugs
H xx
Cute! I love tea pots! Very nicely done! Thanks for playing at PMS this week!
This looks fabulous, LOVE the teapot shape! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)
Fabulous card - your freind is sure to love it!
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx
This is beautiful Jo!! Love the gorgeous colors and the pot goes so nicely with this image!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Teddy Bo!
:)Kathy
Thanks for sharing your homework with us for our tutorial - please have an A plus :c)
and thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie xx
Very cute! Thanks for playing along with the PMS Digi Makeover Challenge.
Melissa
What a fabulous card. Love this! Thank you so much for joining in our fun with your favourite colour combo at Paper Sundaes this week.
Post a Comment