Followers

Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Just A Shade Late

Good Morning

My card for today is a belated birthday card for a friend.  I feel terrible that I forgot to send one in time for her birthday.  I've made this card using Joanna Sheen's Viva La Divas cd-rom.

I used the sentiment as it was on the cd-rom and just added her name.  The corners, flowers and swirls are all cut using Marianne dies and some gems added to finish.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CRAFT Challenge - Bright colours

Polka Doodles - Handmade flowers

Sentimental Sundays - Anything goes plus sentiment

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

8 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Great colors together for this nice creation!

greetings, Alie

Betty said...

Fab card love the flowers and corners, great image and sentiment,
love the colours too.
Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week with this wonderful creation.
Betty x x

GDT for the month of October at C.R.A.F.T

Rosietoes said...

I don't think she will mind when she receives this fab card Jo.
Really made me smile. :)

Edna x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card Jo! Love those flowers and swirls.
Diane xx

Cheryl said...

What a fun card! I love the flowers. Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” challenge at Sentimental Sundays.

~Cheryl~

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

A lovely card, thanks for joining in the Polka Doodles challenge.

Anne said...

I love the words you keep coming up with for this CD, really funny and beautiful card too.
Thanks for your kind words about Red-dog
Anne
x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in our handmade flower challenge at Polka Doodles! What a lovely fun card and flowers! Cheers Claire x