Good Morning and a happy Saturday.
Today I have 2 cards to share with you. Again these are thank you cards. I was pleased with how the first one turned out, so I made a second one in different colours.
The embossing is done using a Nestabilitie. The stamp is a Sheena Douglass and the colour is added using Big and Juicy ink pads. I used peel offs for the sentiment as I wanted to keep the cards fairly plain.
My cards are for the following challenge:
One Stop Craft Challenge - No designer paper.


9 comments:
Lovely use of colors!
greetings, Alie :-)
two elegant cards Jo! Have a good weekend. xx Jan
These look fabulous Jo, love those ink pads. Carol x
Just gorgeous in both colours.xxx
Absolutely gorgeous cards Jo! I love the image and the Nesties you've used.Lovely colours too!
xx
Wow both cards are gorgeous. Love the nestie.
Have a lovely weekend!
Diane xx
What a beautiful project! So pleased that you could join us this week at OSCC! We hope you will join us again soon!
Lovely idea Jo and very effective design. Great colours too.
Edna x
I love this Jo - the use of white space is brilliant! I love how you've done the embossing - I must try that!
Post a Comment