Followers

Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Let It Snow

Good Afternoon

Well today I finally got a chance to play with the fabulous new SWALK range from Crafters Companion.  This is my favourite image from the Winter Cheer range.

I stamped the image onto watercolour card using versafine ink.  I then watercoloured her using brushmarkers. I found some fab holographic card in my stash out of which I cut a frame using a spellbinders die.  I used an ironworks die to cut the fabulous snowflake out of silver glitter card, and used the same card to die cut the bauble using a Marianne die.  The gorgeous backing papers, borders and flower are all printed from the accompanying cd-rom.  The sentiment is LOTV embossed with silver detail embossing powder.

I used the remainder of the printed papers on the inside of my card:

My card is for the following challenges:

Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge - Pink and Green

Willow Sketchie Challenge  - Sketch

Jingle Belles - Softly falling snow

Totally Papercrafts - Lots of layers

The Secret Crafter - Wrap up warm

Paper Sundaes - Flowers and sparkle

Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Christmas Songs (Let It Snow)

Now then, which image shall I play with next????

Have a lovely evening.

Jo x

19 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jo, love the image and a fab take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Willow Sketchie this week. Hugs, Claire x

Jan said...

Just beautiful Jo. love the image too xx Jan

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jo, love it. Carol x

Rosietoes said...

It looks as though you enjoyed yourself Jo! It's fab. Love the papers you have used, the die cut arrangement and the yummy bauble.
Beautiful card.

Edna x

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card Jo, the image is just so cute and I love the way you have used the ironwork die.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Truly beautiful.Love the pretty colour combo and how you've carried the design over to the inside.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

SmilynStef said...

Love that awesome frame ... thanks for joining us at jingle belles.

Unknown said...

very sweet card, love all the layers! Thanks so much for playing my prompt at Jingle Belles! :)

downrightcrafty said...

great wrap up warm creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

lauren bergold said...

such an adorable holiday cards and i especially love the beautiful "soft" color palette!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Im back again, Oops must do my commenting more often, Love this card too, its super and what a cute image, thanks for playing again on Willow this week Love Hazelxoxo

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, I couldn;t choose a fave of these images, love them all. Such a pretty colour palette too and love the diecuts. Thanks for playing at CC this month. Marianne x

Clairebears said...

This is just soooooo cute! I really NEED these stamps after seeing what beautiful card you have made with it!

Thanks for sharing it with us at Willow Sketchie Challenge and good luck.

Love Clairebears x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cugte card, love the holographic card make the image stand out more!

Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! Thank you for sharing it with us at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week.

kELLY X

Anonymous said...

Oh gorgeous card.Jo! I just love these new S.W.A.L.K stamps! xx

Crystal said...

So cute, love the image! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for joining in our fun at Paper Sundaes this week. Such a cute image and such a sweet card. I am glad that you found time to 'play'.

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Jo! I love the image and the frame. The papers and flower are so beautiful !! Love it!
Hugs Sue xx