Followers

Sunday, 23 October 2011

Hop It

Good Evening

I hope you've had a good weekend.

My card for today uses a lovely digi stamp from Pollycraft.

Isn't he gorgeous?  I coloured him using Coloursoft pencils.  I followed the sketch over at Willow Sketchie Challenge.  The papers are from my stash, I've had them for ages!  The zig zag is a Martha Stewart punch and the shaped mat behind the main image an x-cut die.

My card is for the following challenges:

Willow Sketchie Challenge - Sketch

My Time To Craft - Punches, dies or both

St Lukes Charity Challenge - Male card

18 comments:

Claire said...

Great card Jo and a fab take on our sketch this week too. Thanks for playing along with Willow Sketchie this week and good luck. Hugs, Claire x

Carol said...

Lovely card Jo and yes the image is gorgeous. Carol x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love teh colours & the image is sweet!

Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Rosietoes said...

Super card and lovely colours Jo. Just right for a wee boy.

Edna x

cotnob said...

A lovely card Jo, the colours are fab and the image is beautifully coloured.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

Dotty Jo said...

He's a sweetie Jo! Jo x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card as alays Jo. Love how you've coloured this little chap.
xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Adorable image and beautifully coloured. Love the layout and colours you have used.
Diane xx

Clairebears said...

Oh he is so cute! I think I need to add him to my collection lol! I love how you have coloured him too :0)

Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.

Love Clairebears x

Jan said...

He is gorgeous Jo. Fab card xx Jan

Pat said...

Great card, super image and colours, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC.

Pat xx

Anonymous said...

Oh he's a cutie and a super card.Love your colour/paper choice.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Jo, Ah this is a lovely card ,thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week Hazelxox

Anonymous said...

Such a great card and I love how you have worked the sketch, thanks for joining in at WSC this week.

Kelly x

Lynne said...

Super cute card. Thank you for joining us at St Lukes Charity Card Challenge.
Lynne xxx

Deborah Frings said...

Oh he's a sweet little lad! Love the grid paper and punched borders. Thanks for playing along with St Luke's Charity Card Challenge!

Tara Cardwell said...

Sorry I fell really behind with comments this month as October has been very hectic for me.
This is a really cute card for a boy - I love the image and your layout is fab.
Thanks so much for joining us
Tara (aka Craftilicious) x
St Luke's Charity Cards Challenge Founder

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card...and so perfect for our challenge over at St Lukes...thank you for joining in and please come back in Nov

Anne