Good Afternoon
A very warm welcome to my blog. My card for today is a spooky card for Halloween:
The image on the card is a digi stamp from Pollycraft and I have coloured her with coloursoft pencils. The spiders web was one of those bright ideas that ends up taking an age to do. The outer shape was created using a Marianne Die and I then threaded black cotton through to create the web. The wording is die cut using an x-cut alphabet die and the pumpkins are from a My Craft Studio cd.
My card is for the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Halloween
Cutie Sunday - Halloween
Crafting For All Seasons - Fall Flowers/Pumpkins
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Halloween
My Time To Craft - Orange and Black
Shopping Our Stash - Spooky and/or orange and black
Crafts and Me - Use orange
Thanks for calling in today.
Jo x

11 comments:
Ahhh gorgeous Halloween card. Such a sweet image.
Diane xx
Fab Halloween card Jo, many thanks for sharing with Cupcake!
Warm hugs
Maarit
This is fab Jo! Love the way you've done the spider's web - well worth the effort! xx
Great halloween card :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week and good luck x
Cute card! thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!
Yeah, I used to cross-stitch until I couldn't see the diagrams in the tiny squares any more, plus the lack of wall space. Now I stamp. :)
I can't believe you SEWED that spider's web! And the little girl looks a bit un-sure. :)
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!
Great card Jo, love your spider's web. Thanks for supporting us again at CFAS. Carol x
Gorgeous card i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx
What a lovely creation with adorable details. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Sunday.
Hugs Ute85
This is lovely! Thank you so much for playing along at MTTC this week.
Jo xx
A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colors....thanks for joining us this week at Cutie Sunday….
Hugs Michaela
Post a Comment