Followers

Friday, 26 August 2011

There Was An Old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe

Good Morning

I'm back home now after a lovely few days stay at my sisters' house.  I saw both my sisters, mum and dad and almost all my nieces and nephews. 

The challenge over at The CD Sunday Challenge Blog this week is Nursery Rhymes.  Here is my card.

I love participating in the challenge as it gets me looking through all my cd-roms.  I really should use them more than I do, and this challenge gives me a kick start!!

This card uses a decoupage image and backing papers from the Appley Dapply's Nursery Rhymes cd-rom from crafters companion.  I think this is a lovely decoupage design and I decided not to embellish the card any further so as not to distract from the image.

I had a lovely surprise when I visited the challenge blog, I came first last week!!!  Thank you very much ladies, you've made my day.

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

8 comments:

Carol said...

A lovely card Jo and I agree that any embellishments would spoil the cute image. This is a Cd I haven't seen.
I am glad you enjoyed your trip and thank you for joining in with us again at CD Sunday.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

A beautiful card Jo and a wise choice not to add embellishments.
Love the Nursery Rhyme and the image is perfect. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Well done on winning the challenge last week and with this card you could be up there again. I love this image, I have a money box in this design!
Great card and have to agree no further embellishments are needed. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT.

Diane's Card Designs said...

Hi Jo, sounds like you had a good few days away. Your card is beautiful I love the image, it's so cute. The colours look so fresh.
Have a lovely weekend!
Diane :-) xx

Carol said...

This is perfect as it is Jo, gorgeous colours. Carol x

Claire said...

Glad you had a lovely time and what a lovely card too. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous and just perfect Jo! xx

Purple Crazy said...

Congrats on the win Jo, and another gorgeous card, Thanks for sharing again this week xx