Followers

Tuesday, 16 August 2011

I'm Back With Teddy Bea!

Good Afternoon.

Thank you to everyone who sent me good wishes for my trip.  I had a fabulous time and have come back feeling much stronger mentally.  Physically, it is taking me longer to recover, as I knew it would.  I have updated my blog header to a photo of the same view taken whilst I was there this time.  It really is such a special place to stay.

Emma's best friend celebrates her birthday next week, and my card for today is the one I have made for Emma's friend.  I was struggling to get started, and luckily found a sketch over at Fetch A Sketch which got me started!



The image is a Teddy Bea image from TeddyBo.com.  The papers are from a previous issue of Making Cards magazine.  The stars are die-cut into co-ordinating card stock using a die-namics die.

My card is for the following challenges:

Fetch A Sketch  - Sketch

Teddy Bo Challenge- Love Is In The Air

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

14 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

This image always makes me go awwwwww - fab card - love the stars - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Rosietoes said...

Hi Jo. Lovely to have you back. Hopefully you will be fully recovered very quickly. I'm glad you found the trip uplifting.

Lovely card and great colour combination. Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.

Hugs,
Edna x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad to have you back and gald you had a lovely time. Such a sweet card. Marianne x

Jan said...

welcome back Jo, hope you are soon feeling better. Love your card xx Jan

Carol said...

Good to see you Jo and glad you had an uplifting time. Hope you feel better physically soon. Your card is gorgeous as always, love the colours. Carol x

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card! So glad you had a good trip. xx

Jill said...

Well back with a beautiful Card!
Love this image and a great colourcombo!
Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time :)
Hugs, Jill

Clairebears said...

Hi Jo, Its nice to see you back :0)
I love your card, I played along with this sketch too it was a fun one to use.

Thanks for playing along with us at Teddy Bo's challenge.

Love Clairebears x

Tip Top said...

Such a sweet card and do like the colours! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

Anne said...

Welcome home, glad you had a good trip. Lovely card
Anne
x

Angie said...

Lovely card great image choice and i love the stars, thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
Angie x

Colette said...

Lovely card, thanks for playing along at the Teddy Bo challenge. Good Luck! Colette xx

Tab said...

Oh wow your card is gorgeous! Good luck with the Teddy Bo Challenge!
Hugs Tab xxx

Jenny said...

Great take on our sketch! Those stars look fab! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch!