Followers

Tuesday, 23 August 2011

You Brighten My Day

Good Morning

This is a scheduled post as I am away, hopefully it will work ok!

My card for today is made using the Jayne Netley Mayhew disc from Joanna Sheen, and this design is from the decoupage section.

I decided to make an easel card as I felt this showed the design very well.  The sentiment is made using a Lili Of The Valley stamp and then triple embossed.  The flowers are made using Nellie Snellen punch and embossers.

My card is for the following challenge:

Hooked On Crafts - Things with wings.

Thanks for visiting.

Jo x

2 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card Jo. Lovely work.

Many, many thanks my friend for the gorgeous card I received today. Love it and more than that, love the thought behind it. Mwah!

Edna x

Lynsey said...

Hi Jo, what a beautiful easel card!
Hugs Lynsey x