Hello
My card for today is once again using the Adorables range from Jayne Nestorenko.
The scene is a decoupage scene from the cd-rom. I have then stamped a selection of images from the stamp plates onto watercolour card, and coloured using my Lyra's.
My card is for the following challenges:
St Luke Charity Challenge - Beach
The Secret Crafter - In The Sea
Stampin For The Weekend - Holidays
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Thanks for visiting today.
Jo x

19 comments:
Fab card. Love that scene and those wee images.
Edna x
Great card! Lovely scene Jo. Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan
Thanks for joining our "In the Sea" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)
Hugs Jane x
Gorgeous scene Jo, makes a fab card. Carol x
What a lovely scenic card - love the soft tones. Hugs, Claire x
Hi Jo, this is a beautiful creation and just perfect for our theme of "In the Sea" at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. Thank yo for joining us
Hugs Kate xx
PS. I have candy if you are interested :)
Oh Jo, this is gorgeous!! I love the little beach scene you've made - it would look fab in a frame! xx
WHat an adorable creation, so much going on in your card....just lovely.
Thank you for joining in our challenge over t St Lukes.
Anne
This is great Jo, so beautifully created, Jo x
Wow this is gorgeous Jo. What a lovely scene and love all the detail.
Diane :-) xx
OMG this is one very beautiful card, fabulous image and colour theme, its just perfect for our challenge this week,
Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 149 In The Sea
I hope you join us again next week,
I also have a little bit of Calorie free Candy if you are interested but be quick today is the last day.
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x.
SCSC DT
Gorgeous Jo, lovely scene and the cute little images are beautifully coloured.
Pauline
x
I just love the traditional seaside scene and it's so beautifully decopaged too :)
Thank you for joining us at St Lukes this month :0
Jenny x
What a fabulous beach scene. Thanks for joining us at St Lukes Charity Card Challenge.
Lynne xxx
What an amazing beach decoupage - you've got such great detail into it.
Thanks so much for joining us by the sea this month.
Tara (aka Craftilicious)x
St Luke's Charity Cards Challenge
What a fab card love the decoupaged scene its lovely. aRLINEX
What a fab card love the decoupaged scene its lovely. aRLINEX
Hi Jo,
What a gorgeous scene you've created here. It looks beautiful. I love your colouring & the 3D effect. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx
Ooh I love the things you're making with this set, just gorgeous!
Anne
x
Post a Comment