Good Morning
Good luck to everyone who is receiving exam results today.
Yesterday a close friend of mine took me and Emma out for lunch. We had a lovely meal and also a lovely catch up, and we all had a wonderful time.
My card for today is a Thank You card I am sending to my friend.
The card is made using image and background papers from Joanna Sheen's Dancing with Shadows cd-rom. I have only recently acquired this cd and this is the first card I have made using it. I used a black cardstock for the base card, and cut the ovals out of the same cardstock using some Nellie Snellen dies. The flowers (which show up much better in real life) are cut from the same backing paper using Nellie Snellen punches and a little gem is also added to the centre of each flower.
My card is for the following challenges:
The CD Sunday Challenge - Only Ovals
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes Challenge - Just Saying Hi
My GP has started me on some new medication, and to say I feel a bit 'out of it' is an under-statement. If any of my posts don't make sense at the moment, I'll blame it on my meds!!!
Thanks for calling in today, have a lovely day.
Jo x
7 comments:
Hi Jo, hope your new medication kicks in soon, sorry to hear you are not well.
A gorgeous card from a fab CD, it is a CD that I don't often use but your card is stunning. Perfect ovals compliment the image and backing papers. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week and we hope you will become a regular.
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT
Hi Jo. A super card and thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday with your lovely creation. I have this Cd and there are some great images on it I know. Your flowers are beautiful as well and and using your backing paper for them just adds the perfect touch.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT
Hi Jo,
Beautiful card,love black and white themes....Sorry to hear you've not been well,hope the new medicine helps really quick...Your post looks fine to me mine are all over the place sometimes so you be in good company...lol
Mandy x
A gorgeous card Jo - I am a great fan of monochrome. Those flowers are stunning! Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Hope you feel better soon.x
Hi Jo many thanks for jining us at CD Sunday with this stunning card. This is a great cd and I really like what you've done with this image.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
Lovely card, hope you are feeling better
Margaret
what a gorgeous and striking card, hope you are feeling better soon, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday again this week xx
Post a Comment