Followers

Sunday, 21 August 2011

A Cute Companion Just For You

Hello

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

My card is one I have made for a friend who is not very well at the moment.  I have used some of the duo stamps from Jayne Nestorenko, and have to admit to these stamps being rather neglected!



The images are stamped with Versafine ink and then heat embossed with fine detail powder,  There are a selection of sentiments that come on the stamp plate, I felt that this one best suited my card.

The images are painted using Lyra aquacrayons.  The backing paper is from my stash, the corners punched with a Martha Stewart punch and pearls (again from my stash) added to each corner.  I used a lilac satin ribbon for my bow.  The tiny flowers are punched using a Kreaxions punch that I've had for yonks, flowers punched out of lemon paper and glittered vellum, then layered and a tiny pearl from Joanna Sheen added to the centre of each flower.

My card is for the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Bingo - Pearls, ribbons and free (I added flowers and punches).

Shopping Our Stash - Your weakness - mine is punches, I have quite a few!!

Alphabet Challenge - O for only 3 embellishments

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Jo x

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, how pretty is this Jo?! Lovely colours and image. xx

Anonymous said...

Aww, how pretty is this Jo?! Lovely colours and image. xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous card Jo! Love the colour combo and the cute little image.
Diane :-) xx

Carol said...

A very pretty card Jo, love those tiny flower embellies. Carol x

Becky Garrison said...

Absolutely beautiful card! The stamps are adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog this week! Becky/DT

Jan said...

Fab card Jo, my CC stamps are still in the packet! Naughty or wot!
Have a good week my friend hugs xx Jan

Rosietoes said...

What a pretty card Jo. Lovely delicate colouring and I love the little flowers you have scattered around.

Edna x

CarlaKH said...

How adorable! Love the sweet image too!
Thanks for joining us at SOS!

happyglitzygirl said...

Lovely card, like the pastel mauve. Thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

Very sweet. Love the pastels Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.