Good Morning
Before I show you my card for today (you'll never guess the theme, lol), I thought I'd show you some photos of a camellia I have in my garden. It's been there about three years now, and started out as a little twig! Last year it has three buds on it, and I was so upset when a neighbours cat managed to knock one of them off. Well just look at it this year.
There are lots of buds still to open, so hopefully it will be like this for a couple more weeks. Up close the flowers are so beautiful.
It's like my dad always says, you can't rush nature, you can't be an impatient gardener.
Now onto todays card. And yes you've guessed it, it those gorgeous bears again.
This time I have coloured Teddy Bea with brushmarkers. Isn't she cute? The balloons and clouds are embroidered directly onto the card, which is a pale blue colour. When it was finished this card reminded me of a Winnie the Pooh story I used to read to Emma, where Pooh bear was floating through the sky hanging onto some balloons!
I may show something different tomorrow, but can't promise - these bears are so addictive!
Have a lovely day.
Jo x



10 comments:
Hi Jo, love the flowers in your garden! Your card is so sweet, I love those bears too! Have a great weekend.
hugs Lynsey x
Hi Jo, love the flowers in your garden! Your card is so sweet, I love those bears too! Have a great weekend.
hugs Lynsey x
Jo I'm loving all your Bear creations and I know what you mean about the Winnie the Pooh image.
I love your beautiful flowers too they are so pretty. Doesn't it make you feel good when the flowers start to bloom and the sun comes out. Have a good weekend. xx
Oh wow that stitching looks brilliant!!! What a fabulous idea!! She certainly is darling!
:)Kathy
Great card Jo xx Jan
How lovely Jo! Brilliant use of white space!
Have a fabby weekend!
How cute is that bear and your stitching is so neat, nice card Jo x
That camelia is stunning Jo. Such a beautiful colour - what a joy to look at!
I see Teddy Bea - I think you're in love! LOL
As usual the stitching is a wonderful addition to the card and is perfect for this wee image.
Edna x
Hi Jo,
Just discovered your blog after reading the comment you left on my LIM card. What a fantastic camellia and I am so pleased to hear about it as I bought one last year which had one flower at the time, this year I have four buds so I'm hopeful for next year. Fab colouring with brushmarkers on your Teddy Bea btw.
Beautiful Camellia...beautiful card..xx
Gayle x
Teddy Bo & Co x
Post a Comment