Followers

Monday, 11 April 2011

My Time To Craft Challenge - Nautical

Good Evening

This is my entry into the My Time To Craft Challenge which is Nautical.


The images are from a stamp set by inkylicious called Sea Scapes. I stamped the images using versafine ink onto some of their silk art card. The colour of the sand, sea and sky is from Big & Juicy inkpads Waterfall, Spice and Soothing Sunset and was applied using ink dusters. I used a Sakura pen to add a few waves. The image was the matted onto some pearlescent card, which was then put onto a hammered white card blank. A few minature shells were added to complete the card.

Thanks for having a look.

Jo x

6 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is stunning! I love lighthouses poss because i live by the sea!

Ali x

Tab said...

Beautiful card, hun! Love the scene, truly fab!
Hugs Tab xxx

Anne said...

Oh my goodness this is LOVELY Jo!

And those tiny shells just add the finishing touch to it
Anne
x

Carol said...

Gorgeous colours on there Jo. Carol x

Mary J said...

Sooo beautiful, Jo! I've never used those ink dusters before - gotta have a go at that!

Jan said...

Gorgeous card Jo xx Jan