Followers

Saturday, 2 April 2011

Less Is More - A Touch Of Red

Good evening

This is my entry into this weeks' challenge over at Less Is More. The theme for this week is a touch of red.


I hope I haven't overdone the red with this card. The stamp is a Pampered Pets stamp, which I stamped onto watercolour paper using versafine ink and coloured with brushmarkers. The red mat is die cut using a Nellies die. The image is applied using glue gel to add a bit of dimension. For the sentiment I matted some matching card and added a gold peel-off.

I am also entering this card into CBGM Blog Challenge which this time is pets.

Thanks for stopping by, and thank you in anticipation of all your lovely comments.

Jo x

51 comments:

Gill McCall said...

JO i love this - i have the pampered pets range myself they are all so cute.
thanks for playing along in my challenge and good luck.
http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com

Lauren Hatwell said...

Its Fab. I love it. Lx

Chrissie said...

This is a cutie!
Thanks for joining us!
Have a great week!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Hi Jo
You haven't overdone the red at all
It's great

Thanks for joining us
mandi
"Less is more"

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

What a gorgeous image. Fab card.

Rosemary said...

so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and the little pooch is so cute1 Love your cameilias by the way -very pretty! xx

Jan said...

Love this stamp Jo, great card xx Jan

Suze Bain said...

A cute card Jo, love the Nellie's die. x

Carol said...

Such a cute stamp and a great card. Carol x

massofhair said...

Starting to like this range of pampered pets, such cute images. Loving your card very much as it is very cute:-)

Sue said...

Awww such a cutie pup the card is fab too Luv Sue x

Aileen said...

Hi Jo

Love the image. I have a couple nieces who have small dogs as their pets. This would be right up their street! x

Shaz said...

Such a cute card. x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Oh Jo this is an adorable card! I love this stamp (I've still to ink it up) Love everything about this card!

ali x

Fi said...

Cute card, Jo! Love the border around the image x

Sarn said...

Really cute card! I think the touch of red is perfect.
Hugs, Sandra

Anonymous said...

fab card

Stamps and Paper said...

A really cute card.

Anne

Ciara said...

Aww, this is really cute! Gosh, if my dog climbed into my handbag she'd leave a right mess!

Lynne said...

Fab card, really cute image.
Lynne xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! such a cutie card

Susie Sugar said...

What a cute card love those die cuts

Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Sally H said...

very very cute! My hubby reckons a dog could be living in my handbag and I wouldn't notice! It is a bit like Mary Poppin's bag!!!

Fiona said...

Fabulous card - really cute. x

Angelnorth said...

Cute image, lovely card!

Anita said...

Beautiful card!!!

Lynsey said...

Hi Jo, this is a lovely card! That image is so cute!
Hugs Lynsey x

Susan said...

Jo, this is just as cute as can be! Love it!

Princess4Wiz said...

What a cute image! Love it. xxx

Anne said...

Oh he's adorable and I think Kraft looks fab with a bit of red
Anne
X

Maureen said...

A pretty card!!

Vicky Hayes said...

That little puppy is so sweet peeking out of the handbag! Love the border too.

Viv said...

Great card, well done :O) Viv xx

Joan said...

Cute card< I like that Nellie die cut frame !

G Peplow said...

Yours is such a fun card that pooch looks well looked after and very cute:0) xxx

pickle said...

Very pretty x

Shobana said...

Such a cute stamp and card! :) The gold peel off is a bit of genuis! :) Tks for stopping by! Appreciate it!

Unknown said...

Hi there, the image is very sweet as is the card. Thanks for your comment on my cards. Sarah

LisaG said...

Lovely card! Not too much red! Well done!

reminds me that I still have to try out the pampered pets stamps I got!

Lisa - the design team.
xx

Kathleen said...

Certainly no overdose of red, as far I am concerned but you are always so unsure with these challenges just 'what is right and what is wrong'. Not seen these images before but they are great. Lovely card.

Kath x

Emzie said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I love the stamp you have used, the dog is so adorable.
Emz x

Carole Campanile said...

Jo what an adorable card! I just love that puppy!!
TFS
Carole

Loli said...

Hello Jo, happy to see you another week in my blog, thank you.
Jo, i love your puppy and the bag, a great idea.Beautiful card
A hug fron Palma de Mallorca

A Consuming Passion said...

Fabulous!!!!! Hi Jo how are you just been checking back over some of your cards and I have to ask if you knitted that piece on pins?????? I have been know to knit on tooth picks for a card beut never pins (rofl).
Things we do!!!!!!!!!

Tracy said...

very cute card the image is adorable. Tracy x

Maggie said...

Your card is soooo cute, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

Jenny said...

Lovely card and such a cute image too.
Thanks for your comment on my blog.
Jennie X

Jen said...

Beautiful card, so cute.
jenjoy x

Erika said...

Cute stamp Jo. Great card.

Pamela said...

Hello Jo
I'm Pamela from Gills Design Team and thanks for entering Gills challenge, super card