Good Morning
Still quite chilly here this morning but the sun is trying it's best to break out so fingers crossed for another lovely weekend.
Todays card is one I have made to give to a friend for his 50th birthday. They don't 'do' birthdays as such, but I can't let this milestone pass without acknowledgement.
I used some silk art card from C & C and applied various inks (big & juicy, distress inks) using my ink dusters from Inkylicious. I cut a circle from a post-it note for the shape of the moon and for the trees I used my new stamp set - Pilkington Woods. To get the reflection I stamped onto my non-stick craft mat and carefully lined up the images.
This was then matted onto gold mirror board and the base card is made from pearlescent cardstock from PaperMill.
Please tell me honestly what you think about this card - is it good enough to give him?
Thanks for stopping by, have a good day.
Jo x

4 comments:
Wow Jo! I'm blown away by this! You must give it to him - it's a perfect card to celebrate a special birthday.
Very impressive Jo. He will love it. the colours are just right and the scene is great, those tree stamps are the business.
Edna x
This is brilliant Jo - so wonderfully artistic and your inking and stamping is perfections!!
hugs
Heather xx
WOW Jo this is absolutely stunning!!! I'd be thrilled to have this on my mantlepiece.
Lin xx
Post a Comment