Good Morning
I'm back with my favourite Teddy this morning! This is the first time I have used this image and for once I'm really pleased with my colouring. In fact, when I showed it Emma she thought it was a ready coloured image :o)
I do like easel cards, I think they display images very well. This card was made using a white hammered card. Teddy Bo is printed onto watercolour paper and coloured using Lyra's. I did have to be very careful not to use too much water, as this would cause the printer ink to run. I printed the image over a week ago to give it loads of time to dry out, but didn't want to take any chances.
The mats that Teddy Bo is sat on were cut using my Get In Shape Templates. The flowers were cut using a Marianne die and the leaves with an x-cut punch. Small buttons are added to the centre of the flowers with a little thread knotted through.
The border is a spellbinders die, this time with ribbon threaded through. The sentiment is computer generated.
I've made this card to send to a very good friend who had her first chemotherapy treatment yesterday.
Thanks for calling in today. I hope you enjoyed your visit.
Jo x

7 comments:
Wonderful adorable card.
luv
Debby
soooo sweet
thank you so much for leaving me coments, althogh i have been not much arround the last weeks
big hudge hug
claudia
He's gorgeous Jo and sure to cheer anyone up. And yes he does look colour printed......fab colouring. Carol x
It's lovely Jo and your colouring is fab.
Edna x
Hi Jo, this is such a sweet card! Your colouring looks lovely.
Hugs Lynsey x
Love this Jo and the colouring is perfect xx Jan
soooo sweet, I'm lovin' these bears, ove the colouring
hugs
Post a Comment