Hello again
I have been meaning to enter the Rainbow Lady's Challenge for a few weeks now. As luck would have it, I was putting together a card this morning that fits the challenge perfectly! Here is my entry which is 'In The Country'.
I've been tempted by the Hobby Art Scene It stamps for some time, and gave in (sooooo little will-power) and ordered the new In The County set. I stamped the images onto watercolour card, and coloured using my Lyra's. This was then matted onto various cardstock, including some which had been run through my big shot using the Argyle cuttlebug folder (I used it horizontally just to be different!). The base card is a cream hammered card.
I've got my eye on the hillside and coastal sets too! They are excellent quality stamps.
Jo x

7 comments:
A perfect card for the challenge Jo I love it. I too have all these stamps and more....... la la la
I love scenic cards. Thanks so much for your speedy entry and good luck Love Cynthia x
Jo this is lovely! These stamps are really good value and I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of them, stash diet maybe but probably you "need" a couple more sets first lol!
Anne
x
A fab card for this weeks challenge Jo, have to confess to owning a few of these stamps as well LOL. Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week and good luck. Elizabeth x
Perfect idea for a card to fit in with weeks challenge. I think I must be one of the few not to have any of these stamps but watch this space! Thanks for taking the time to share this with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jenny x
Such a gorgeous card for this challenge, Jo. Your country scene is so peaceful and beautiful. Love the matting. Also I just adore the blog header. Wow!
Lovely scene. I have just bought some of these stamps so hope I can make them look as good as this. Thank you for joining in with us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
Jen x
Gorgeous card, beautifully stamped. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge and good luck
Claire xx
Post a Comment