I had plans to share the rest of my Easter cards with you today, but when I came to upload the photos they had vanished!! So instead I am showing a birthday card that I was asked to make, for a 16 year old girl who loves dogs, particularly scotties.
This image is from Joanna Sheen's puppies and kitchens cd-rom, which I matted onto cardstock and then decoupaged. The backing paper is from the same cd. The flowers are mulberry flowers from my stash, and the leaves are made using a small punch I have.
The same backing paper is used on the base of the card, and the name is stamped onto some paw print paper, printed from Jayne Netley Mayhew cd-rom, using Dimension Fourth's alphabet stamp. This forms the brake for the card.
I made a box for the card using Crafters Companions new box maker board and white hammered card.
Thank you for having a look.
Jo x

5 comments:
Wow Jo, this is stunning xx Jan
Puppytastic Jo! What a gorgeous, and very personal, card for a 16 year old - this will be treasured for a lifetime I'm sure. Brilliant. Sxx
I love this Jo as I'm sure the recipient will. Carol x
This is adorable Jo love the image and design.
Diane :-) xx
Oh dear, hope you find your other photos, Jo!! This one is gorgeous though - they will love it!
Post a Comment