Good Morning
Come on, sing a long now, you've got the song going round in your head now haven't you? Sorry about that!
Today's card is made using one of Joanna Sheen's Faye Whittaker decoupage sheets. These sheets are a joy to work with.
I couldn't decide what to do for a background, so decided to add some ink to a sheet of silk art card, using my ink dusters, to extend the image further across the card. It's quite subtle, but I have to say I'm pleased with the end result.
The sentiment came on the decoupage sheet.
I'm sorry I've not visited other blogs as often as usual this week. I've had another of those sickness bugs which has of course had an effect on my pain medication, so it's been a tricky few days. Thank goodness for my laptop! Anyway I think the bug is now on it's way out so I just need to try and get back on top of the pain control. One step forward, two back.
I hope you all have a lovely, sunny day today.
Jo x

5 comments:
Hi Jo, sorry to hear that you haven't been well. I hope the bug goes quickly and you can get your meds sorted. Gentle hugs!
Love this card and your thinking behind it. The extended background makes it totally complete - just fab.
Edna x
Great card Jo! Reminds of some beach huts we saw just yesterday down at Goring-at-Sea!
Hope you feel 100% better soon honey!
Very clever background! Hope you're feeling better today
Anne
x
Gorgeous card and I love the way you did the background. Sorry you've not been well - hope you're on the mend now. xx
Oh Jo this is beaufiful I love it. Reminds me of my home town where I grew up.
Hope you get better soon.
Diane hugs:-) xx
Post a Comment