Followers

Saturday, 2 April 2011

A New Baby Girl

Good afternoon

I didn't think I was going to get to post anything today as my camera has had a major blip and I can't work out why. Anyway, managed to borrow one to get this photo taken.

Thought I'd have a change from the bears today, so this is a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs which is very cute.


I printed the image onto watercolour paper and coloured using Lyra's. The mat the image is sat on is cut using a Spellbinders Fleur De Lis die. The spotty paper underneath was cut using a Get In Shape template. Some ribbon and a few little buttons added to complete the card.

As luck would have it, the current challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge is spots and dots, so I'm entering my card into the challenge.

Thanks for visiting today.

Jo x

3 comments:

Jan said...

Adorable card, I love baby cards xx Jan

Carol said...

Love that digi Jo, another fab card.Carol x

ladyjanet_56 said...

Beautiful card, great colour combo & clever use of ribbon & buttons. Thank you for joining in at OSCC. Janet