Followers

Thursday, 21 April 2011

New Baby Boy

Good Morning

I'm not feeling so great again today so will keep this post short.

Sharing with you today a card I have made at the request of a friend.


This card is worked on 18 count Aida and takes a lot of stitching so I only make it for special requests! A few beads are also added to the card.

I made the card from Centura Pearl card, with pearlescent blue and silver card used for the apertures.

Thanks for having a look.

Jo x

4 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

way to cute Jo way to cute and what beautiful stitching
Jacki xx

Jan said...

Wow Jo this is stunning xx Jan

Carol said...

Exquisite Jo, I used to have the patience and eyesight to do this sort of thing now I just admire the work of others. Carol x

Anne said...

Sorry you're not feeling too good. What a totally gorgeous card, I can see why this is only for "best" cards:)

Take care
Anne
x