Followers

Friday, 15 April 2011

Lili Of The Valley Challenge - Happy Birthday

Good Morning

The card I am sharing today is my entry for this weeks' Lili Of The Valley Challenge. The theme for this week is 'Happy Birthday'.


I used one of their cute squares on my card, which I trimmed down a little and matted onto some blue holographic card. The backing paper is from Crafter's Companions Boys cd-rom. I used my Martha Stewart trellis punch on some of the holographic card, the idea is it looks like a football net. I cut the label using a spellbinders die and the sentiment stamp is LOTV. A button and some card candy were added to complete the card.

Thank you for having a look.

Jo x

5 comments:

Jan said...

Great card, fab image xx Jan

Carol said...

A fun, fab card Jo -love it. Carol x

Mary J said...

What a fabby card, Jo! I love that little fella!

Lynsey said...

Hi Jo, this is a fantastic boy's card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Diane's Card Designs said...

A great boy's card I love this image.
Diane :-) xx