Followers

Sunday, 17 April 2011

Just Too Cute

Good Afternoon

Some very happy people in my house today after City's win at Wembley yesterday! Fingers crossed for the final.

A friend of mine became a grandma for the first time yesterday. She now has a little grandson and is going to make a fantastic grandma.

This is the card I have made to send to the new mummy and daddy.


How cute is that image? It's a digi stamp from TeddyBo.com. I coloured the image using soft-leaded pencils. The backing paper is printed from a Seraphina cd-rom onto centura pearl paper. A Marianne Die was used on blue and yellow card to create the frame and Teddy was added using foam pads. The corners are also a Marianne die. The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp which I triple-embossed, and this is mounted on to a tag cut using a Spellbinders die. Tiny pearls were added to each of the corners to complete the card.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

4 comments:

Clairebears said...

Your title is just so right - this card is "Just Too Cute"

Thank you for choosing to follow my blog and I hope you enjoy my creations!!!

Love Clairebears x

Carol said...

Jo this is gorgeous and I love how you've used the colours. Carol x

Diane's Card Designs said...

This is lovely, blue and lemon go so well together and the image is so sweet.
Diane :-) xx

Mary J said...

You're right, Jo - this is just toooo cute! Love how you've done the corners in different colours!