Followers

Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Just Resting My Eyes

Good Morning.

I hope you've enjoyed the Easter weekend. It's such a special time of year. It is notably cooler here this morning, but I'm hopeful the sun will reappear in time for the next long weekend.

My card today is my entry into the Teddy Bo Challenge which this time is Tag It.


As soon as I saw this image I just had to have it, made me think of my dad :-D. I've coloured the image with pencils. The backing papers are from some of my craft cd's but I'm afraid I can't remember which!!! The corners are cut using a Spellbinder die. For the tag I drew round a Marianne die to make all the edges straight (the die has flowers in each of the corners which I didn't want this time). The sentiment is computer generated. I added an eyelet and a short length of ribbon to complete the tag.

They're having a 2 day sale over at Teddybo.com today, so I'll be calling in later to add to my collection of these adorable little bears.

Thanks for visiting today.

Jo x

7 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Super card Jo. Love this image and the tag idea is great.

Edna x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fabulous card - I love this snoozy Bo image - thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Carol said...

It's a super card Jo. I've just been to top up my image supply too. Carol x

Gayle Cook said...

Hi Jo...do you know..I have to say that this is one of my favourite Bo's!! It too reminds me of my father....switch the telly off and he'd be wide awake with the inevitable "I was watching that" phrase!!!!

Brill card....love the cutty outty things...x

Gayle
Teddy Bo & Co x

Anonymous said...

Love this - it's my husband, lol!! xx

Clairebears said...

I love this Teddy Bo as well, he reminds me of one of my work collegues lol! I even made his birthday card with it!

Thank you for entering Teddy Bo's challenge and good luck :0)

Love Clairebears x

Colette said...

Fab card, glad you could join us at Teddy Bo challenge this week. Good Luck! Colette xx