Followers

Monday, 4 April 2011

Happy Birthday To You

Good morning.

I hope a good Mothering Sunday was had by all. I had a lovely day and was well and truly spoilt, some new crafty goodies amongst other things :o) and a handmade card from Emma. John and Emma went to watch City play in the afternoon, and they won 5 - 0, so big smiles all round.

Today is my younger sister's birthday. Happy Birthday Kathryn. So today I am sharing one of the cards that we sent her for her birthday.

This card is using Joanna Sheen's Precious Petals cd-rom.


I printed the image twice so I could add some dimension to the card. Some of the tulips are on 1mm foam and the others on 2mm foam. The frame is on 2mm foam. The flower border across the top was die cut using a Spellbinders die, and the wording was created using Dimension Fourth stamps.

Have a lovely day, I'm off to play with my new goodies!

Jo x

7 comments:

Sarn said...

Oh this is gorgeous. I'm sure your Sis will love it.
Hugs, Sandra

Jan said...

Fab card,Jo! That wouldn't be Man City would it? They beat my beloved Sunderland yesterday!! LOL
xx Jan

Jackie Rushfirth said...

Lovely card Jo, I've never seen the Precious Petals before how cute are they lol
Jackie x

Valerie-Jael said...

Lucky sister to get such a nice card! Love your *touch of red* too! Thanks for visiting my blog, too - nice to meet you, Jo! Valerie

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card! I love the way you've done the greeting. x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous card Jo such delicate colours.
Diane xx

Carol said...

I like that alot Jo. Don't have Precious Petals (yet!) but have seen some lovely cards from it. Carol x