Followers

Monday, 18 April 2011

Groovy Granny

Good Morning

This is the card I made for my friend who has just become a Grandma for the first time.


This is one of the images from the Crafters Companion SWALK range. The shape of the card was created using a Marianne die, cut 3 times. Then I had to create a hinge as I don't have a large die cutting machine. She was coloured using Lyra's and her dress paper pieced with the same paper that I used for the background. Since taking the photo, I have glazed her glasses with glossy accents.

The stopper for the easel was cut using a spellbinders die and then some mulberry flowers and punched leaves arranged into glue gel.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look.

Jo x

3 comments:

Mary J said...

Just toooo adorable, Jo! She is brilliant - she's gonna love it!

Carol said...

That's lovely Jo, such a fun image too. Carol x

Jan said...

Love this card Jo it's adorable. It's my favourite shape easel card.
xx Jan