Good Morning
and what a lovely sunny morning it is too.
Today's card is my entry into the Crafty Calendar Challenge.
The image is one from the SWALK range, which I stamped onto watercolour card and coloured using watercolour pencils. I added some glossy accents to the puddle, rain drops and top of the umbrella.
The oval she is sat on is cut using a Nellie Snellen die, cut out of gold pearlescent card. The papers used are printed from the SWALK cd-rom. I cut four corners using a Marianne die and added a tiny pearl to each corner. I punched the centre strip with a Martha Stewart border punch. A few mulberry flowers (May flowers :o) ) and punched leaves were added to complete the card.
I hope you have a lovely Saturday.
Jo x

7 comments:
What a gorgeous card.xxx
Love this Jo xx Jan
Lovely card! I like your subtle and soft colours! Great image too!
Thanks very much for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Lynne x
Oh Jo, she is uber cute! Love the softness!
A lovely card Jo and as Lynne says a very subtle colour scheme. Carol x
Hello Jo...Thank you for your kind comment and for visiting my blog! I love the colours you used and the image is very cute…just adorable!! Hope to see you again soon! Hugs, Annie xXx
So soft, pretty and delicate Jo; just lovely! x
Post a Comment